View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Yemeth

vCash: 500
@KEEROLE Vatanen

I think you are on to something here! I think Boudreau is wasting too much time and energy of himself and the players with constant line combination changes instead that the team has several options how to play and that he sticks with his lines.

"I do not care" (of course I do, do not agree with the reaction of the coach) if the original 3rd line has not scored for a long time, in any case I think it is due to the combination of over achievement and that players getting more and more tired. I even would argue that they do not play the same way (driving to the net?).

I could not see anything being better while we are getting lines that seem to be randomly generated. In my opinion, the team has played great despite the constant line combination changes, not because of it; but it seems the staff thinks otherwise.

So I would vote for, choose a style of play, if the opposing team adjusts so good that they stop you from getting results, readjust it and, please, do not change line combinations just because you can or the players are not playing great. For that you can use healthy scratches to "wake" someone up.

BTW, the signings this year have been fantastic, Lovejoy is impressing me more and more, especially his physical play, I have seen more hard hits from him than from Sbisa this year. The only disappointment is Lombardi, but I found it very interesting that someone posted his name in the "playoff surprise" player thread.

Sorry for the overly long post...