View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredsauce View Post
I only managed to get one ticket for the Molson X zone for game 3
At least you will have a blast. You'll go in alone, but within 5 minutes you'll feel like you came with everyone.

Molson x has the best vibe if you like cheering/getting in the game. Been to three games this season in the reds (C, D and B corners) and people were so disappointing compared to previous games. Only me and my friends cheering, chanting, etc. Went to one alone and MAN were those people uptight. To my right, a middle aged couple, no jerseys, quietly taking it in. To my left a bunch of dudes who were so casual, they MUST have season tickets or just dont give a F. Still cheered my lungs out. It was the 1st Rags game at the BC and the guy to my right exclaimed in the 3rd period, "Oh my, I think it's Biron in net." after me mercilessly doing the Beeee-rrrrron chant since the first.

Whenever I look up to the Molson X zone, they are always leading whatever cheer is going on.

That said, playoffs change things. Game 6 2010 against Pitt, got reds A and everyone was electric. They should force towels on people every game so they have to do something. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem in MTL this season (apart from lately).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLacoste View Post
Me too! Habs, playoff, molson chicks, pas le temps de niaiser.
Haha, mezzant.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote