View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Oilfan2
Oil the way..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
No doubt that tweedledum "why make a decision now" tamblowe is at fault here. By the orgs previously statements they have let players decide when and whether to get surgery instead of actually exacting more control and responsibility with young players who are not likely to go the surgery route themselves.

Really the whole inate aspect of infallible kids is thinking, "I'm fine, it'll heal", while their bone is ripped out of its socket.

Kids are ALWAYS going to say no to required surgery if given an option.

Blaming this on the medical staff is off. Souray had it right. Its what this org does with information and how it communicates, recieves, and acts on it thats more the issue.

In the case of Tambo its not acting on anything period.
You do realize any medical procedure is the person's own decision right? As long as the person is 18 years old, they cannot be compelled to receive medical treatment. If RNH insisted he wait until season end, besides sitting him on the bench or pressbox, there isn't much they can do.

I suspect that's the case here. Now that the playoffs are a no-go, RNH decided to go for it.

I blame management for lots but we don't allways know the full story when it comes to medical conditions..

Oilfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote