View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 01:10 PM
CupofOil
Visually, we suck.

vCash: 500
Well, no ****ing duh. Like most of us haven't known this since January. This organization is a ****ing disaster, this should have been done immediately after the WJC when it was apparent that it was a big issue. Now, he likely won't be 100% for the start of next season.

The positive is that the injury had a lot to do with his struggles this season. I just knew that this wasn't the RNH that i've been watching since Junior. I never saw him so listless and so unwilling to engage physically plus i never saw him so inaccurate with his shot so it's a relief to know that the injury played a part in that. I think this also indirectly affected Eberle's game as well who is highly dependent on linemates to carry the play.
So lets get these guys healthy, start off next season fresh and get ready to roll.

Also, this should cement us into Lindholm/Monahan/Nurse territory. Barkov is out of reach IMO, those teams below us are playing awful, Calgary has all road games left and i still think the Oilers will squeak out a win or two so i think 6-7 is their likely finishing spot.

CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote