View Single Post
04-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Deliver us from OBC
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yeah, from our posts all along most of us suspected the injury and hoped it was the answer to what was limiting RNH. Too bad the org didn't get on this. As I stated many times this was a mostly lockout year. THIS was the year to get this fixed. RNH could have been under the knife last spring or earlier. What was the cost in doing it that way?
They probably had the delusion that he was the big key to a potential playoff run and decided that it wasn't serious enough to keep him out and that he could play through it, maybe Tambo panicked because his job was on the line (although i think he was out the door no matter how well the team did this season) and figured that playing RNH was the best way to save his job. I know that the doctors are at fault but the GM has the final say on this, no?

Especially with young players, it's best to get this done right away so that it doesn't affect their development. Well, this season seemed like a waste to have him out there and now it might carry into next season so it seems to have already hurt his development. It will also affect his offseason training program, an offseason in which he should be getting stronger with vigorous workouts, not rehabbing.
The positive is that Hall has come back stronger than ever so there is hope that this is only a minor speedbump but frustrating all the same that it wasn't done earlier.

McCupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote