View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 02:39 PM
JohnLennon

vCash: 500
Things to be optimistic about:

1) This team has looked dominant many times this season, and has shown it can come back after facing adversity

2) We are a team with a very deep offense, 3 lines can score at any time and the fourth line chips in as well.

3) Remember that season where Price got new equipment and pretty much sucked in the pre-season and had everyone worried? He bounced back very well. Also, if there is a single calm, cool, and focused goaltender in the league, it is him. I'm confident he will bounce back from this.

4) We have lots of playoff veterans on this team: Gionta and Moen have won Stanley Cups; Bouillon, Plekanec, Gorges and Markov have lots of experience as well. This combination of youth and rookies as well as veterans and Cup winners is really important for the playoffs.

Not to mention, veterans tend to elevate their level of play in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moen, Plekanec and Gionta look like completely different players. There is lots to be excited about but I'll stop for now. Playoffs will be awesome!

JohnLennon is offline   Reply With Quote