View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsBeCool View Post
He would have just slowed everyone down Actually that wouldn't have been bad to slow down the pace of the game looking back at it.

I assume Antro comes back in now that Jokinen is injured. Now would wellwood swap with burmi making it back to the old kane-antro-burmi line or will it just be kane-antro-welly? Hmmmmmm... I think the latter will be the case. Hopefully this helps Kane going again.
Antropov wasn't sitting, he is injured. If he was healthy he would have been in. Just because Jokinen is injured it does not effect when Antropov will be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surixon View Post
Well to be fair he didn't really breakout until the 2nd half of the year so I can understand the organization wanting to see more before bringing him up. Having said that I think its becoming pretty clear that the org/Noel doesn't like integrating young players down the final stretch of the season. That was the reason why Postma wasn't called up late last year and probably why O'Dell hasn't seen time lately.
I think it's pretty clear they don't like trying young guys at any time. Kulda has been here for over a month and has not even gotten one game O'Dell has been solid in AHL all year with legitimate NHL upside. No we get the great AHL talent of Meech and Gagnon...

Holden Caulfield is offline   Reply With Quote