Old
04-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKev6D9 View Post
What I meant was Ryan Nassib was going to be the best. Not that he IS the best right now.

I've watched Geno Smith and he gives off the vibe that he's going to be a great college QB, but a less than talented NFL QB. Manuel is a solid QB prospect. But again, I've watched a lot of Ryan Nassib, maybe that makes me bias, but he's a QB who will get the job done. I compared him to Schaub and Cutler in the sense that he will be a solid starter, but he's not going to be the guy to bring you to the promised land without a great supporting cast.

And if you read what I wrote I said Geno Smith was the top-rated QB.
There is no way Nassib will be the best, either. He's not a very good QB at all. Perhaps he can have a Chad Pennington-esque career. That's about it.