View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Jet
GO JETS GO!

vCash: 50
Honestly, I am tiring of bringing this up. I know there is a high level of stress on the boards right now but I am starting to warn/ infract/ threadban people who insist on commenting on the posting habits of others.

It is AGAINST THE RULES. Here is what is within the rules:

- If you think someone is flaming, trolling or otherwise violating the rules, use the exclamation mark within the yield sign at the bottom of the post to report it.

If you do not like what is happening in a thread or its subject matter but it is within the rules, use the X on the top right corner of the description box on the main page. The thread will be ignored.

Finally, if you do not like what a poster has to say and you find them often irritating you, and you can't resist the urge to break the rules in response to them, ignore the poster.

There are plenty of tools here to make the experience good for all on this forum. If you insist on breaking the rules you won't be afforded any more good will, especially on the attacking the poster front.

Thank you.