Old
04-21-2013, 05:34 PM
JC Numminen
Global Moderator
The top dog

vCash: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogosian View Post
On the thread topic: it has been very frustrating to see the Jets put together such a good run and still be on the outside looking in.

I have to agree it looks like our last best chance is to beat out the Sens for that final spot (never thought that would be possible). We have to hope that the Caps beat them (yuck) and we have to win out. It's not over yet but man it's sure getting close.

I do have to admit, all I asked for this year from the team is to be there right to the bitter end, so even if they do miss out, after the disappointment dissipates, I will be proud of the team and happy with the progression this season. I think we will be in good shape to be a bona fide playoff contender next season either way.
Yup, agreed.
All I can ask for is for the jets to play there hearts out and if we don't make it, well, we can be proud of the team tsn had predicted to place 14th in the east to be that close to the playoffs.

It feels good though to be in this close of a playoff race with less than a week left in the season! Make us proud jets!