View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Frozenice
the random dude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
Bulldogs lose the final game of the season 4-1. Despite the score I though Chouinard played well.

Olivier Archambault had a quiet game. He laid a questionable hit, but other than that he didn't do a whole lot. He looked great in the first two games of this 3 in 3 and great in first two games of his professional career.

Sebastian Collberg played good, especially in the third period. Both his wristshot and slapshot are NHL level. I really liked how hard he skated and how much he tried to engaged himself in the play. Very quick hands, but his passing was fairly poor.

Charles Hudon was awesome, like always. He's such a smart and creative player. He made lots of good passes and was very active offensively. He made some good plays defensively. I've been very impressed with how many board battles that he wins despite being the youngest player in the league.

Danny Kristo had a pretty quiet game. He made some nice plays and showed his skill level, but didn't do anything with consistency. I can't say I've been impressed in the 9 game stint.

Brady Vail struggled to produce offence, but then again he was playing with Hagel and Stortini. He did lay some hits and looked good on the penalty kill. He impressed during his stint, more offensive upside than his year in Windsor would lead you to believe.

The rest of the awards:
Louis Leblanc wins the Premium Player of the Year Award.
Robert Mayer wins the Molson Cup.
Nathan Beaulieu and Gabriel Dumont win the Leading Scorer Award.
Thanks for the report. I'm a fan of Hudon and hoping he can make it and do well in the NHL just because that's what I'd like to see happen.