View Single Post
Old
09-07-2006, 01:14 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
1- Im looking for our kids to continue their progression... This is our strength, people tend to underrate their potential.. For exemple, some are still doubting that Pleks can replace Ribeiro on the second line while its quite obvious for anyone knowing this game a bit that the kid has what it takes to make our second line way better. Perezhogin will give a hockey clinic to the doubters this year... Latendresse might be more NHL ready than we think.. Some are laughing when I say Kostitsyn could pretty well replace Ryder at some point during the season, we will see who will laugh the last one...

2- Im hoping to see Koivu healthy and give us some good hockey... I think we all know he isnt responsible for his eye injury as well as for the cancer he faced and other bad injuries he had all his carreer long, the guy is so unlucky, but at one point, its a business, we pay him big money and it has to work, we need results... If he cant help us anymore, I think it would be just normal to retire.. I like Koivu too much to hear some booing when he touches the puck..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote