Thread: Tinordi Time
View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 08:05 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLP View Post
OP said it well, play Tinordi and sooner than later please. He's our future not Drew or Weber. AND, he's a different flavour for the blueline menu. Can't put together a playoff meal with three courses of leafy salad ffs.

He's not a different flavour than Drewiskie at this point in his career and has less experience. Not saying one is definitely better than the other, but I think going with a more veteran guy is the way to go. Tinordi was awesome, but he also didn't face a ton of adversity. The team was playing well and while you could argue it was because of it, it was simply because everyone was on the same page and helping out. I really think if you put Drew in the same position, he would be a hell of a lot better than he has been. Some of the goals he's blown in coverage - I don't see an AHL Tinordi necessarily making. We're salivating a little too early. He COULD be the guy, for sure, but I don't think it's wise to risk it. Go with the dude who's exactly the same but with more NHL experience and btw who can shoot from the blueline.

That's IF you're looking for the stay at home simple pass guy and not what LJV brings.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote