View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
You mean they hope they don't take Lindholm or a defender falls so we dont have to (or that he would be taken already).

I honestly think we will be right where Lindholm will be taken, if not by us, someone right around us. I can't see Lindholm falling out of the top 10.
Yes. No. Both?

I believe we will pick between 7 and 9--but admittedly that could all change tomorrow.

If it is 7, then we should have at least two of Nurse, Nichushkin, Lindholm, and Monahan on the board--assuming that Jones, Mackinnon, Drouin, and Barkov are the top four.

At 8, we may well be left with one of them--as well as the option of Zadorov or Ristolainen. Lindholm would seem the most likely to slip to that point--with perhaps the exception of Nichushkin simply due to the Russian factor. I think I'd prefer they take Nichushkin to Lindholm (assuming that they are confident that they will get him in 2015), but I'm not as sure about Lindholm vs. the two remaining defenseman.

At 9, if everyone goes according to script (unlikely), we would be left with the simpler choice between the two defensemen.