View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 11:49 PM
kalvincline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJQuack View Post
No. Lovell is not better than Murphy and is a bigger risk in his own zone... Murphy plays physical when he wants to, and Lovell basically gives us 5D from the second half on, which to be fair, is what happened tonight... No offense to him.

Murphy had a bad game, he's not going to be taken out for Lovell though.
Agreed. Murphy's 1st period couldn't have gone much worse. He caused the first two goals. On the third goal, he was late getting back after a poor pinch and was out of position as a result which left a man alone in front of Fucale. That being said, I don't think Lovell has the foot speed to keep up with RN's top guys but it would be nice to see him hand out some lumber.

Ashley(not so much), Boudreau, and Ciampini are a non-factor in this series. One could argue they're more of a liability. With the last change for the next two games, I suspect RN are going to eat the "ABC" line alive if they continue to play like this.

The top line...sweet jesus they're good. Frk has a target on his back and deservedly so.

Note on Game 1: Something has to be done about Langille, and Maillet. They're ruining games. I almost tried to start a "Bullsh!t" chant ....on calls for the Moose. Brutal. They loose control every single game. If I was that bad at my job they would take me out back and shoot me....and I'm in IT.

kalvincline is offline   Reply With Quote