View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 12:15 AM
BuffsEnough

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Joe Moon View Post
Where did you park in MTSC? The loading dock? I've been in MTSC as a contractor many times from the Moose days up until now and there isn't really any other parking in the building. There is a parkade across Hargrave from the MTSC where most of TN employees park. It's my understanding that the players park there as well, but I don't know that for sure. (I've heard City Place parkade as well.) If they do, they can enter through TN offices or there is a side entry on Hargrave (looks like a fire exit but it has a card reader next to it) that has a stairwell leading downstairs to security. I've been pretty much all over the building, press box, Jets dressing room, Coach's office, media center, etc and I can tell you they are dead serious about guys like me not taking photos in that building especially about stuff like that Jets players or performers--it can get companies booted out from working in there.

I offer this pic as proof that I've been in there. http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/kz...tml?sort=3&o=0
Can I ask why this is so? It makes it sound like a covert drug operation or something. Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, and many US teams have all allowed cameras into their players facilities. Even the bombers have!
I understand not while players are there, but during the off season, what's so wrong with that?

BuffsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote