View Single Post
04-22-2013, 01:20 AM
vCash: 500
I was at the game today as well and was disappointed all around, mostly because it was a really bad game. Very sloppy, and not a lot of scoring chances or hits.

Beaulieu had a decent fight and did well against Luke Adam. His skating is great and he's magic in the offensive zone (especially pulling the puck off the boards and getting a shot thru). Hard to comment on his positioning seeing as he never sits still. I think there will be lots of growing pains but he'll hopefully be a real difference maker. Not a lot of guys can do what he can do.

Kristo was pretty quiet, hard to get a read on him. It'll be interesting to see what he does next year.

Hudon is pure energy and has nice skills but his size will make it tough for him to be an impact player on our roster. You never know, he seems determined

Leblanc looked lost. Really disappointing. He had a clear-cut breakaway and lost the puck after getting the goalie to bite. Hopefully he'll regain his confidence soon but he seemed to be on the wrong side of the puck a lot and when he got it, didn't make anything happen.

Tinordi I didn't notice that much but we know he'll be good in time.

Vail looked ok, he's a big guy, but as another poster mentioned, was playing with Hagel and Stortini and didn't make anything happen.

Ellis looked good, better with the puck than I thought. Probably the best d.

Collberg played the point on the PP and looked ok, but didn't wow me. Probably just good for him to see the NA game though.

Overall, it was a sloppy, boring game. My personal highlight was seeing a guy in a #31 Grabovski Bulldogs jersey.