5 best 5 worst
View Single Post
04-22-2013, 01:15 AM
Join Date: Mar 2013
1. Greene - The calmest head on the ice and the guy who tried to make something happen at the worst of times.
2. Bernier - Maybe he missed a ton, but he put himself in a position to have chances more than any other guy on the team.
3. Loktionov - A nice start. Let's hope he shows even more going forward.
4. Kovy - Someone who can occasionally do more than cycle. Yay.
5. Elias / Carter - When they were on, they were on.
1. Volchenkov - Doesn't bring anything. His so-called physicality has cost us more games in the past three years than any defenseman on the team.
2. Zajac - My favorite player, but he has to produce. Battle level is not enough. I think he's capable of thinking the offensive game better than he has.
3. Hedberg - A backup with a lot of playing time has to steal some of those games. Not sure what happened, but maybe we asked too much. More than a few softies.
4. Clarkson - Disappeared. Plain and simple. Again, maybe we asked too much.
5. Henrique - I'm not sure why he doesn't have the same confidence 5-on-5 that he has on the PK. I wonder if he should be more selfish.
What's clear is that you cannot disrespect the idea of top end talent. It has a cumulative effect on your whole team.
View Public Profile
Connor McDevil's albums
Find More Posts by Connor McDevil