View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 05:53 AM
villevalo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Threats View Post
According to THF it's "discrimination" to not allow non-British trained dual nationals to play

rofl
Call it discrimination but there's something about it.

If a guy is good enough, and is eligible and wants to play, then that's good enough for me. Be it a guy who was born and raised in Canada and qualifies barely or a guy from Sheffield. If they can help, then it's simply being backwards to say no, let's have some British guy who may be of a lesser quality.

Wasn't the player of the tournament and top points scorer a dual nat?

We've had this discussion before but you should pick from the pool you have not create arbitrary circles of "this is the guys we want" pool. I think it's become evident that Hand will only pick dual nats only if he has to. And if he can pick lesser Brits he will.

You see dual nats in every pro sport and in every national side. Utilise the resources you have.

And for what it's worth, I don't think Hand is the right guy for the job, you need a guy who'll try and play the international game. And to addition to that, if guys want to win in international games, the Elite could benefit in bringing in Euro imports and start changing the style of game from the top.

villevalo is offline   Reply With Quote