View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 07:42 AM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodJack View Post
Instead of judging his career, which at this point in his career would be foolish, consider his play at this moment. I don't think I've ever seen such surprisingly awful goaltending, and this is coming from someone who's been a huge supporter of the guy since juniors. I'm not worried for his future or for the team's, but it is very concerning that he's playing this way. The people I've spoken to (hardly experts, no doubt) all seem to think that he has some personal issue. I'm not going to comment because I don't wanna make up rumours about a player's private life, but it seems to me Carey's head is elsewhere at the moment. I do hope that he does figure it all out, because he clearly has the skill and the history that proves he's far better than this.

As for the rest of the season, I'd but him in every game. This team is gonna live and die by him come playoff time, no point in giving up on him in the last couple meters of the race.
If you don't want to start baseless rumors, you are not doing a very good job.

Like dutchy said when talking to a goalie coach, price will be fine. Its easy to pin the lack of current success on price ( who IS in a funk) but its also lazy and unwarranted. If he stinks in the playoffs that we were not expected to even be in, the hatchets will be drawn. If so e of you are so looking forward to running another all star goalie out ta mtl, can you have the decency to wait three weeks?