View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 11:22 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
If we called up any number of teams with an offer of a 1st, 2nd(2014) Hackett and Larsson I wonder what kind of a dman we could have pried away from them.
As it stand we added a guy to toss on the 3rd line..... and for people moaning about Brodziak on the top PP that should have been Coyle's stop since the ****ing start. But because Mike "can't make up his ****ing mind so put Brodz out there" Yeo is a terrible coach is the reason why Coyle wasn't groomed for that role.

Way bigger holes on this team that 1st line RW and those holes were not adressed, STL got two dman, hell most teams made some moves SJS got rid of some dead weight added picks so they can retool on the fly.

We give up 4 prime assets and don't fix a big gaping hole... but we got Brett Clarke to play D, he's so ****ing good he was playing in the AHL and being courted by ****ing Oilers.....

**** this move **** it more and more, **** it **** it **** it
Hell, I'll bet we could get a team's captain for that package

I think it's safe to assume Fletch tried to get us a good d man. It might be better that he didn't if the potential trades were probably as steep as they were.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote