View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 11:50 AM
arsmaster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Canucklehead View Post
Agreed - these two things would make me a very happy camper.

I don't have many expectations for Corrado, I should add; I just would love to see Barker out of the lineup. Alberts has settled in after a horrendous start, IMO.
I have one expectation. That he won't let on rushing forwards skate right past him without so much as breathing on them (like Barker has done every single game he's played for us this year).

Corrado is such a good skater, he'll be able to cope with these rushes, and Chicago isn't overly physical, so I think this would be the best case team to play him against.

I want to see how he looks against a skill/speed team in Chicago, if he can handle it, we'll let him go against Anaheim who are a bit bigger, and then let him romp all over the Coil on saturday.

I don't see any harm in letting him play these 3 games (unless of course he looks clearly overwhelmed tonight).
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
I'm hoping Corrado performs the way Tanev did in his first game, though that may be a bit much to expect. At the very least he can't be worse than Barker.
I'm hoping Corrado plays how Corrado plays usually. Smart and efficient, that's all we need.

Last edited by arsmaster: 04-22-2013 at 12:02 PM.