View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 12:39 PM
countrygentleman
John Frusciante

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
If we called up any number of teams with an offer of a 1st, 2nd(2014) Hackett and Larsson I wonder what kind of a dman we could have pried away from them.

As it stand we added a guy to toss on the 3rd line..... and for people moaning about Brodziak on the top PP that should have been Coyle's stop since the ****ing start. But because Mike "can't make up his ****ing mind so put Brodz out there" Yeo is a terrible coach is the reason why Coyle wasn't groomed for that role.

Way bigger holes on this team that 1st line RW and those holes were not adressed, STL got two dman, hell most teams made some moves SJS got rid of some dead weight added picks so they can retool on the fly.

We give up 4 prime assets and don't fix a big gaping hole... but we got Brett Clarke to play D, he's so ****ing good he was playing in the AHL and being courted by ****ing Oilers.....

**** this move **** it more and more, **** it **** it **** it
This is exactly how I feel. We traded a VERY large package for a THIRD line winger when it was clear we needed defense help. I absolutely cannot believe that FOUR very high quality pieces netted us slightly better PMB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I dunno, I see a guy who's opportunistic with his offense but doesn't create a lot on his own or bring much outside the offense. Doesn't look good defensively or physically. Like a better Pierre-Marc Bouchard.
Exactly. To that end, no one on our team is capable of just creating offense. Parise is the closest but all the offense he creates is by hard work and just pushing it. He never can go coast to coast or really create a good chance with a nice skill play. Same with Koivu.

countrygentleman is offline   Reply With Quote