Old
04-22-2013, 04:33 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
The Jets had three MAJOR wins with Ryan and his attitude was something that redefined what the NY Jets were. There was a complete culture change where the phrase same old Jets no longer applied.
What was that exactly? I would say they're right back to Same Old Jets.

Quote:
There was a complete culture change where the phrase same old Jets no longer applied. He earned this year. Not his fault that Shi*chez turned out to be such a puddle of puke and that jackassbaum gives him that horrendous extension when he was coming off such a god awful season.
Wasn't Sanchez the QB for those supposed three major wins? The contract extension I'll grant you made and makes no sense. But I have to believe that Rex had a say in that

Quote:
Other stuff is Ryan's fault but with Sanchez as bad as he was and Gholston/Ducrapass being such monumental failures that's the GM's fault.
Those picks were on Rex's watch too.

Quote:
But then these last two years happenned. Now he's sink or swim but I think he's a great motivator and great defensive mind and I'd be glad if we kept him and tried to keep some damn stability with this garbage franchise for more than 3 or 4 yearsI do recognize Ryan was in on Sanchez too though and Sancrap failed to develop under his watch I legitmately don't think it was his fault though. Mikey had no Qb b/c he went all in on Favre and they thought they had something with crapchez. Not much else could be done there
It's sink or swim for Rex, but his owner and the GM are certainly tying bricks to his ankles.