View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Son of Marshmont
Classless Moose

vCash: 2038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Still View Post
Things to note: He IS an "official" US citizen. He may be tried as a terrorist, but he is still a citizen.

As much as I want him to be "expired", I want him to have his due process. I cannot imagine ANY scenario that could find him free on all counts. He is facing more charges that he could count. Books worth of them. Think of all the laws he broke, in multiple places and against multiple people and establishments.

Once he is officially sentenced, he could stay at one of our fine establishments:
Walpole, Concord, etc. with the fine selection of criminals therein.

Now, just imagine for a moment, how horrible these places are; FILLED with REALLY bad people that have done unimaginable things to get where they are. Now, here comes a skinny little 19 year old teenager, that has killed innocent children and people. He won't last more than a year. If he does, he'll be begging for execution.

This is such a horrible situation for everyone. There are no winners in anyway. If there was ever a case for time travel....
He certainly wouldn't be at MCI-Concord; that's an L4 prison. It would be either Cedar Junction (aka Walpole) or Souza at Shirley.

...then again, it's a Fed case, so it's a moo* point.