04-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Edwards View Post
We always submit the books to both amazon.com & amazon.ca

It's pretty much out of my hands once I submit them which is frustrating but there is not much i can do. We know there are clients who love the print versions so we want to continue offering them on amazon.

The books go live on amazon.com pretty quickly but it can take an extra week or more for .ca

I'll keep updating when the time comes.
Hey Mark. Have you decided on a page count and price for the print version yet? I imagine the Draft Guide will follow the same format as the past 2 years?

I just hope not all the focus is going on the black book, as the draft guide is a cheaper option especially for those who are planning on buying numerous guides. I hope the prospect reports in that book continue to be as in depth as with the past 2 years, but I did notice that the 2012 book wasn't as big (page count - Around 50 pages less) as the 2011 one, and had less prospect reports in total. For instance, 2011 had over 100 full page reports, whereas 2012 had just over 80. I understand the Black Book is likely a big seller, but I hope it doesn't take much away from the Draft Guide. I just don't want to see a situation where the page count and number of reports gets smaller each year.

Thanks.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 04-26-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote