Thread: Tinordi Time
View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLP View Post
Whew then I'm sure glad I didn't say that! Anyway sorry when posters are straw-manny, smug and dismissive I see no reason to discuss further. No not a single reason.
Go back and read each post.
You said the loss of Emelin was a big deal because he's pretty much the leader of physicality (by far) on the team.
I then responded by saying there's a big difference between missing some physicality and being the reason for our current losing streak. I said to believe otherwise was basically ridiculous.
To which you responded ''it's more logical than ridiculous''. However, you added you agreed that he wasn't the reason for our losses.
So I specified again that no it wasn't more logical than ridiculous, and seeing how you agreed he wasn't the reason for our bad stretch I figured you'd agree with this. Seriously, I don't understand your rational here...

Matter of fact, I believe we're on the exact same page. I even said I have no problem calling up Tinordi because it's not like Weber or Drew here were doing this excellent job..

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote