View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Vipers31
Advanced Stagnostic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The wording from Bild makes me think it's near 90% sure, I've seen a lot of transfer rumors from Bild and Sport-Bild and they love to work with qualifiers like maybe or apparently or almost or "near completion" when they aren't sure. This sort of story timed almost exactly at midnight with such certain wording (more certain than in the Santana or Veh stories) on the day Bayern will play Barca and a day before Madrid play Dortmund. Even Bild wouldn't run with it like that if they didn't have good info and we all know Bild are in bed with Bayern.
Yeah, exactly. I'm highly critical of their usual reporting myself, but when it comes to them saying something is done, it usually is, especially in regards to Bayern. The few times they ended up wrong (with Diego and I think Vidal) there were circumstances involved that they only share limited blame for. This would be too big to fail for them. And they don't need to do squat to help their sales. They could have gone off the Hoeneß-stories for the rest of the calendar year alone. Well, and those CL semis on the doorstep. They really must be positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
You guys think if Gotze leaves, it would be the domino piece making Hummels, Lewandowski, Reus, and others starting to leave????
I don't think there's any domino in regard to Lewandowski, as him leaving has been a viable option for some time. I don't think there's any chance Reus will leave. With Hummels, I could see this type of development being a factor, if Barca came knocking this summer.