View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 08:55 PM
Philly85
Moody'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messiah View Post
Listening to Kreuger on the radio spots today, I have come to one conclusion. He's an idiot. He is not a good coach. Totally wrong for this team. Why would you not play Peckham at this point. You have nothing to lose. His stubbornness is a true reflection of how the Oilers organization runs itself.
I wasn't a Ralph hater and definitely wasn't on the Fire Kreuger bandwagon but after listening to him again today, I've now *finally* come to the realization that he needs to go. Like, yesterday. I also realize it will have been 3-4 new coaches for the guys in the past 4-5 years or so but they need to nip this in the bud right now. He was a terrible hire. They need to bring in a respected, and respectable established NHL coach. Someone who will demand more and whip their ***** into gear because its clear as day twofold: that nobody, NOBODY on the team is buying into what he's selling and his message is falling on deaf ears and thus they don't respect him as a coach. I had high hopes but he's a moron. Assistant coach/motivational speaker, sure... he's no head coach at the NHL or leader of men. Kids and veterans alike aren't listening to him. Not to mention he's pretty terrible as a pure X's and O's guy, poor strategist and stubborn as hell.

Philly85 is offline   Reply With Quote