View Single Post
Old
12-30-2003, 06:12 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
i just wanted to quote that 25 lbs over three years is REALLY pathetic my friend. someone who would seriously start working out can think about adding up to 20 lbs in a year. i think Ribeiro can do better than that. dont go thinking that that's an accomplishment....i personally started working out in january and i gained close to 20 lbs by the end of july...and im taking no additives or supplements.
Your #s are impossible, 20 pounds of MUSCLE? in only 6 month is godlike. The normal bodybuilder, can gain max 20 pounds of muscle in a year, if they are lucky. Just cause you gained 20 pounds doesn't mean it was 20 pounds of muscle. In Ribs case, he is small, and therefore he can't gain a lot of weight or else it would hurt his skill on the ice. If Ribs was 6 foot 5 and 160 pounds, then looking to gain 80 pounds is fine, but he is like 5 foot 10 or something, can't be that big. Gaining 25 pounds of MUSCLE in 3 years is great if you consider that he doesn't only train.

Can you explain your regiment? Chest monday, legs Tuesday, arms on wednesday? Like what do you do everyday? What do you eat? Cuase I would love to gain 20 pounds of muscle in 6 month.