View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 09:03 PM
CobraAcesS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Because EJ doesn't respond to Sacco nor does he listen to Sacco. If EJ were playing the way Sacco wanted him to, he'd be sacrificing his body to block shots, drop passing to the last defender back () and turning over the puck in the neutral zone.

EJ, for whatever reason, loses ice time whenever he is playing well. Probably because of that careless attitude he gets where he disregards the plan and just carries it up and controls the play himself. Sacco wants more cycling and EJ just wants to create a puck battle in front of the net.

If you look at O'Reilly, Duchene, etc. They've gained ice time in the past when they've bought into Sacco's system.
Rotfl, very well put. Sacco =

(Gawd I wish I had more faith that hes going to be fired, sadly I don't.)

Edit: What do you think about Gonchar on a one year 5M deal? I think he'd be good for both EJ and Varly, apparently Malkin credits Gonchar for helping him adjust. Varly is probably fine there but it wouldn't be bad to have one more Russian in the dressing room if it would help with his mental state.

Gonchar is tearing it up since taking over as the top dog in OTT after Karlsson's injury.

Last edited by CobraAcesS: 04-22-2013 at 09:09 PM.
CobraAcesS is offline   Reply With Quote