View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 09:09 PM
flashy
Fire Tambellini.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Who cares about Ryan Smyth. Put him in the press box all year next year if you have to. Or buy him out. I don't give a **** about Smyth.

Shawn Horcoff has been the captain of the worst organization in NHL history. He is the epitome of the wrong kind of player on this team.

He's a soft as butter, overpaid, mediocre player who brings nothing unique. He is not good defensively, offensively and brings zero energy. He is a waste of space. The captain of your team can't be so god damn lethargic. When was the last time Shawn Horcoff got mad? I think I vaguely recall him trying to beat up Sami Kapanen once.

The guy is a zombie out there 1/2 the time. Skates around and waives his stick at guys instead of actually doing anything.

We talk about how this team lacks energy night in and night out. Shawn Horcoff hasn't done anything to change the momentum of a hockey game in years. This is the captain. The leader. Its a joke.
No kidding. When has this guy fought like 3-4 years ago? When has he had a great hit that inspired the team? When has horcoff done anything inspriational since like 2006? All i here is that his work ethic is second to none, and clearly thats making the kids excel...