View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Traitor Zach
Waive Gionta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I happen to think Moose can be a good goalie, but just as a backup only. He's just not a capable starter. He was great for a week at the beginning of 11-12, but came back down to earth after that while Marty was injured. He seemed to be at his best his last week of being a starter this year except for that Rangers game.

I think if Marty never gets injured, and Moose just comes off the bench weekly like he had been then he probably finishes the season with a good save percentage like the last two years before this. He particularly looked bad in back to backs also. That's where Pete needs to try and change the momentum. The penalty kill was a mess though during Moose's starting tenure this year, and he was only given 1.83 goals of support per game.

However reports of Marty scoring on him in practice are somewhat disturbing. Same with the shootout lineup in practice where it was mostly defensemen, and Kosto beating him.
I think your bar is pretty low on judging the quality of goaltenders since you're down there in Florida and get treated to the wonderful display of world-class goaltending that is the Panthers and Lightning. Haha.

Anybody looks good compared to the likes of Clemmensen.

Traitor Zach is offline   Reply With Quote