View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 12:01 AM
MiscBrah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
Another big game.... Another flop...

Why Matt Cooke wasnt taken care of in the last game still boggles my mind... Why wait 2 months and deal with all the media BS? Just deal with it and move on...

Once again the leadership group of this team fails to get the team going for a big game...

Im so sick of Kyle Turris lately... Is this guy 13 years old? Seems like hes always outmuscled, he is always gassed, falling down, gets tossed from 1/2 his draws... This guy isnt a rookie... He is going on his 3rd pro contract and he hasnt figured it out yet... A guy like Pageau plays with more sack and intensity than Turris...

Need to turn this around quick..
I see Turris hold the stick the opposing player every single time he goes into the corner. Between that, falling down & terrible decisions with the puck he is getting really annoying. I want him to do well so badly, but he always seem to come up short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sens4life View Post
Is there a reason why the media doesn't question Paul MacLean a bit more? I'd ask the question bluntly, "what is your role in where the team is today"?
I'm wondering that as well. They NEVER give him a hard time. It's like they are all buddies or something.

MiscBrah is offline   Reply With Quote