View Single Post
Old
04-22-2013, 11:22 PM
Emperoreddy
End is Near

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
I don't really buy that at all considering the start they got off to. They were in a bit of a rut for a few games after that (2-3-1 immediately after the 8-1-3 start) until the Marty injury then that's when they fell down a black hole they never really got out of. Just when they were starting to climb out of it a little (4-2-1 in a seven-game stretch), bang Kovy gets hurt, they suffer three straight tough losses and go down the black hole again.

They just weren't a deep team at all. Had nothing to do with being 'depressed' over losing Zach. They didn't even lose hope when Kovy got hurt (right away), they had one of their best games in Ottawa. They lost hope when that didn't result in a win, then they had the dual nightmare down in Florida.
Maybe fair to say the dual nightmares in Florida was when it fell apart. Maybe different outcome if we don't implode down there.

honestly this all started when my ex dumped me. It was almost right after the finals, around when Zach left. Been down hill since.

Emperoreddy is offline   Reply With Quote