View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 02:18 AM
OlTimeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull View Post
Marketing. But same principle - disqualified!!

>>>>>>>>
Chicken Little Award (to the poster whose theme is always that the sky is falling)
>> can't be an Isles fan and NOT feel this way at times.

Marty Reasoner Award - Worst thread or statement made throughout the season.
(Only the OP can nominate themselves for this)
>> I'm nominating REDBULL, after KO's tough start I suggested Boyes for the first line, thinking he and Tavares would mesh well....oh, my regrets.

Vince Vaughn Award – Best Old School Poster (poster who has been around on HF for a while, not necessarily a fan who has been around for a long time)
>> Oltime has old time rage, not just his username, I see Clint Eastwood (Gran Turino) Chapin too.

Woodward and Bernstein – Best Inside Information (the poster who provides the most or the most accurate scoops)
>> not sure if it's inside info, but ITM, Dgenrex, and the boys in BP - sneekypete, isles enforcer, nyi78 provide prospect insights and updates that is pretty incredible.

Kevin Connolly – Nicest Poster (the poster who you just know is a good person)
>> I think we have a lot of these. You won't last long, as an Isles fan, as a poster, if you don't maintain some balance and respect for the HF TEAM!! I'd have a beer with a lot of you deadbeats

Jim Carrey Award – Funniest Poster (the poster who regularly makes you laugh and laugh hard) >> bones45 had some great stories, Oltime is funny, but also twisted. Bluechip's love for Snow and Petrov is a bit disconcerting, but whatever! Law had funny and creative GDTs. Trumanperro too.

Bryan Trottier Award – Best Poster/MVP (ok, this one goes to the poster who made you go, “damn, that was excellent and I wish I had said it”)
>> so many good ones, mitchy, Dan-o, ITM, Chaplin, periferal, Seph RDC, including the unheralded usernames like isles31 and slapshot723 - forgetting many I'm sure.

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he get six surgeries or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is Rick DiPietro, the most overrated goalie in the game, and would blow your lead with one giveaway, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote