View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 06:22 AM
habsfanatics*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Disgusting opinion.

Gorges has sacrificed his body blocking shots, checking and getting hit like crazy for years. How can you be a Habs fan and hate a guy that bleeds bleu blanc rouge like Gorges? Oh he's had a few bad games! Yeah lets turn on him at the slightest occasion

''annoying puke''

''bum''

Why this board allows its posters to insult players on this team is beyond me. Keyboard warriors typing that guys like Gorges are soft.
I never said Gorges was soft. He just isn't particularly good. A couple of games never changed my opinion, it's been my opinion all along. He's an offensive black hole without any transition game and skates like he's in quicksand.

I know, I know, someone with opinion that isn't the same as everyone else's should be banned. I was being a tad bit sarcastic with the annoying puke/bum comments.

OMGzzzz he blocks shots for the bleu bland rouge, therefore I have to love him. He's showing his true colors this year, he's closer to 4th/5th dman than he is to a number 1 or 2, which is fine. His comments during the lockout were immature and uncalled for. His leadership/intangibles are highly overrated, being good at hockey is much more important.

habsfanatics* is offline   Reply With Quote