Old
04-23-2013, 09:03 AM
JLP
Refugee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Go back and read each post.
You said the loss of Emelin was a big deal because he's pretty much the leader of physicality (by far) on the team.
I then responded by saying there's a big difference between missing some physicality and being the reason for our current losing streak. I said to believe otherwise was basically ridiculous.
To which you responded ''it's more logical than ridiculous''. However, you added you agreed that he wasn't the reason for our losses.
So I specified again that no it wasn't more logical than ridiculous, and seeing how you agreed he wasn't the reason for our bad stretch I figured you'd agree with this. Seriously, I don't understand your rational here...

Matter of fact, I believe we're on the exact same page. I even said I have no problem calling up Tinordi because it's not like Weber or Drew here were doing this excellent job..
Some are blaming the slump on clinching or Price, some blame MT, some blame the loss of Emelin. Some blame Desharnais if it rains.

Of course hockey is a team sport, I'm not suggesting Emelin's loss is the only reason but it's a huge factor and it's not ridiculous to want to compensate.

For all their heart, Josh, Raphael and Francis (sound like faerie characters in a kids' TV show) just don't have the physicality, and playoffs are physical you know that. Would love to see Tinordi (or Pateryn) play sooner than later.

JLP is offline   Reply With Quote