View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 09:58 AM
TristanH

vCash: 500
I agree! When they put Pageau into the lineup it gave us a spark. A body coming up that has something to prove and a lot of energy.

Binghampton's first playoff game is on Saturday... so maybe Thursday would be a good game for Stone to come up?

Finally last night Maclean started making some changes to the lines in the third period. I can't stand it when there aren't in game adjustments when lines are struggling... we are too predictable at times. I found that when we switched things around it created a different dynamic and made us more effective.

We cannot kid ourselves into thinking Spezza is coming back into the lineup anytime soon at a high level. The guy isn't skating... You can see with Cowen that he is struggling with conditioning as well.

Karlsson as well.. We pray he can come back at a high level.. but we might be disappointed by what version of Karlsson we see...

I can honestly say that Benoit did an awesome job on this team.... Cowen is a great D... he just needs to get his timing and conditioning back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZKingK View Post
I say lets shake up thing go all offence

MM9-Zibby-Stone
Cony-DaBosta-Silf
Greening-Turris-Alfie
Lats-Pageau-Smith

Weirdcock-Gonchar
Methot - cowen
Phillips - Gryba

That would confuse opposition