View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Cliffy1814

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Question here....

I have a Dubinsky home jersey with the new Reebok word mark on the back. I got it for $62 if anyone remembers that Fans Edge sale from last season on Black Friday. The thing is the jersey is the NHL.com **** where the numbers and letters aren't completely stitched on. So my question is since it's the same number and everything, where should I go, how much would it cost, and is it even worth it to have everything stripped and turn it into a Moore jersey? Or for the easier and cheaper route, is it possible to get an NHL.com like nameplate put on the back to replace the Dubinsky one? My concern is that the new nameplate looks really nice with it being completely stitched but it doesn't go with the rest of the jersey which has the NHL.com customization.
http://exclusivepro.com/
They will strip the old nameplate and add a new one for $35. I checked with Cosby's too. It's about $60-70 there (they charge by the letter so Moore close to the $60).
somebody in this thread months ago recommeded them for Customization. Very easy to deal with. They ask for no money until job is done either which is a nice touch.

I just turned an Avery I picked up for $30 into a Brassard. It's due at my house by Friday. I'll post pictures if you'd like