View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 11:24 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
I can't see that happeneing. I love Henrique and was very impressed by him in the playoffs last year. He and Zajac are the future of that team at center. (which by the way the kings don't need another of, top heavy now)

They're not letting him go, he's far too valuable for their future.
Read plus would be such a natural and great fit of a return for JB. That is the deal that I am hoping goes down but it would require Ditz being bought out to make happen.

KF

I like Henrique but agree that I can't see the Devils giving him up due to their retooling and their need for him. I also think that we will look to taking back as little salary as possible. But I honestly don't know. I do like a couple of the Devils prospects allot but will they part with them and picks when they are looking at retooling? I am not certain.

Still, Read would be the perfect fit for us. The guy would slot in to the MR JC line and give us our top 6 set and loaded. He isn't a sniper but he will go out there work as hard as possible to get things done. I think that he could pop in 25g on that line.

Of course I would want Read and a seriously solid prospect plus a pick and that might put us out. Watch a deal actually be done with Montreal in the end.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote