Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
04-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Tambo Troll Face
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
I agree, I felt the same way at the time.
boy were we wrong.
don't know if anyone had mentioned it, but Krueger's quality of motivational speaking (by the way the oilers have played) is more and more looking like that chris farley motivational speaker that lives in a van down by the river.
they must be neighbours.
I agree I'm in this camp too I bought it hook line and sinker but not anymore. I had to laugh at the people who came out of the MacT pressor saying man I'll give him a chance because he said all the right things. Hasn't anyone realized that's all this management group is is a PR machine.

If I was trying to sell ocean front property in Arizona then absolutely 100% I'd hire this team in an instant. Starting with Pat LaForge and KLowe at the top. Unfortunately we are trying to build a hockey team and these clowns have no idea what's going on. Could anyone imagine how much worse this team would look if we hadn't gotten the top pick 3 years running.

Could you imagine all this junk we have but instead of Yak, Hall and RNH if we had Connolly, Landeskog/Huberdeau and Murray/Galchenyuk. WOW, I think Kevin would even have a hard time saying half the teams in this league would trade rosters with us. But of course he would still proceed to spew it anyways.

Last edited by Reimer: 04-23-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote