View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 02:07 PM
BlueDream

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
One thing about Perron, dating back from Murray's days until now...he always speaks like a true professional about potentially inflammatory situations.

About Joe Thornton's hit. About Murray's healthy scratching him. About getting demoted. And with Perron, I get the sense he believe what he says. He seems to have a clear distinction about what he controls and what he doesn't control.

I hope he tears it up tonight.
That's debatable. He has matured, but during the Andy Murray days he was not mature at all. I recall reading articles about how his body language and attitude in practice rubbed veterans like Tkachuk the wrong way.

Perron deserves this demotion because he was absolutely awful last game. But he'll probably be moved up the lineup by the middle of the first period. If he's put on Berglund's line though, I'm not sure if that would be a promotion or a demotion.

I wish the media would ask Hitch about resting players, because he clearly isn't doing it.

Whatever. Not even going to worry about this team anymore. I'm in the same boat as many of you. Just going to let them do their thing and if/when they get knocked out early I won't be surprised.