View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Cheddabombs
Status Quo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Trap View Post
Gotze is a special talent that would be tough. I do believe it is true though according to reports. Rough to lose someone that good especially to a rival. You guys have a great scouting system. Built up alot of stars . You will be fine. Also, 37 Million euros will be able to buy you guys a very good player.

I do hope Lewandowski goes to Manchester United because he is my favorite player in the world
Yea the reports were confirmed in the morning, pretty ****** news to wake up to. Especially because his reasoning was so that he could play under Pep. I mean don't get me wrong he's an outstanding manager but Klopp made Gotze who he is today. Everyone is saying that Dortmund is becoming the Bundesliga's Arsenal, which I can easily see happening. For someone as young and talented as Gotze, I would have liked to get much more for him, especially when he's moving to a rival team, but oh well 37 mil was his buyout clause so nothing we could do there.

I heard Lewandowski was going to either Bayern, which would absolutely kill me to see along with Gotze, or Man City, which I think is more likely. ManU is in the hunt, but to a much lesser extent than Man City is.

Edit: And I forgot to say congratulations on ManU winning the BPL yesterday! Well deserved this season, they played excellent all year round!

Cheddabombs is offline   Reply With Quote