View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Citizen Cane
Honoring AAC/11th AF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
I'm pumped we got Jordan staal. We got the best player. We have him for a long time. Sutter wouldn't have done anything to change this season and isn't at the same level as staal. Never has been.

It was a bad year. Off to a bad start, turned it for a month, then injuries and reality set in. We don't have depth. Jr cant fix everything at once. I can't believe the guy made the biggest moves and had the strongest summer of his career and people are whining about the job he did. It wasn't going to be a one summer move. Our d sucked last year, and its the same now. He could only do so much in one summer. He has acknowledged the defense issue, so I will reserve judgement till next season to see what's changed. I don't defend jr often, but I feel obligated after last summer. He's gone after top talent, he let kids play. We need depth and better d. I'm looking forward to next year, we showed we have the basis of a very good team. I don't get the questioning of jrs plan 45 games after he finally starts making the moves we've been waiting years for him to do.

Everyone's cool with the suck for all these years, but we want him gone now? Should've been gone a decade ago. Now we ride out where this is going.
After I fell out of my chair, I needed to quote this. Bleedgreen defending JR?

FWIW, I agree with what you say.

Citizen Cane is offline   Reply With Quote