Old
04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Rubber Biscuit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by du5566 View Post
Not official but very likely per herald and 98.5

http://bostonherald.com/sports/bruin...ight_in_philly

It appears Dougie Hamilton, who scored in the 3-0 win over Florida, will be scratched. The 19-year-old rookie had been scratched in three of the previous five games. Julien said that the scratches have been mostly due to giving the Hamilton, who has played more hockey than anyone this year, a chance to rest, but he also added that he's facing an issue that probably only time will take care of.

“Right now it's been an opportunity to learn a lot in a short span about the pro game and one of the issues is how strong the players are he's playing against compared to the ones he was used to (in juniors),” said Julien.

Ridiculous in my opinion........ this stuff makes me hate Claude.
Thanks for the link.

I understand the frustration, but I'll wait to see the lineup for game 1 of the playoffs before I get really upset. I think we would have seen these rests earlier in the year if the defense had stayed healthy all year.

I'm hoping Seidenberg gets some days off to close out the year. He's going to be important for a playoff run, and he has certainly seemed tired and/or injured at times this year.