View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 04:50 PM
attachetatuque
un gros bonhomme!

vCash: 500
Name: Max
Location: Montreal, more precisely the West Island, aka the Waste Island.
Favourite current Hab: tie between Subban and Plekanec
Favourite all time Hab: Saku
Favourite beverage: a:gin-tonic/gingerale n-a:some nice chai tea
Favourite food: fish tacos!!!!
Favourite movies: American History X, Basketball Diaries, V for Vendetta. Dramas mostly. I like myself a good documentary once in a while
Favourite music: huge music geek, favourite genre is psychedelia
Hobbies/interests: I play hockey, play music in a band (keyboards, bass, guitar, backup vocals), I'm a political science major at Concordia so I guess politics/international relations. Mega terrorism/organized crime geek.
Origin of your screen name: I'm a 6'5 stoner
How long you've been a habs fan? Since july 13 1990
How did you became a habs fan? it's in my blood
Jerseys owned: Koivu, Gilmore, Komisarek (heck I named my dog after this guy, can you believe it?) 2 no namers, about to get Chucky's
Your Choice Habs Captain 2010/11: I would have had Koivu retire with the team...but I guess Gionta was the way to go
Price or Halak 2010/11? Loved Halak, but we did the right move
Predicted Habs Finish 2011/12: barely make the playoffs, ohh how wrong i was
What is the most useless item you own: my dad bought me one of those stands you put in your car and stick your cellphone/gps/ipod to it. The one advertised on TV. Its been 6 months and its under one of my seats. I do no own a GPS.
Why it didn't work out between you and Megan Fox: I put my finger in her pooper...
Celebrity Man crush: Benicio Del Toro
Would you rather be a Ninja or Wizard: Wizard
If you were commisioner for a day you would: move Phoenix to Seattle, Panthers to QC (mostly because of Huberdeau and they will prob draft Drouin)

attachetatuque is offline   Reply With Quote