here are the bright spots to this year
View Single Post
04-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Join Date: Jul 2003
1) Hall took steps to become a dominant NHL player, not getting sheltered minutes anymore.
2) Dubnyk took steps forward in playing a majority of the season and playing consistently well for the most part.
3) Re-signing Ladi Smid to a long term contract.
4) Paajarvi showed some nice development in becoming a braver playing rushing to the net and hopefully establishing some traction as a bonafide NHL player.
5) Justin Schultz was added to the mix. However, his performance has certainly dropped off and thats probably due to the trials of the NHL schedule and increased competition.
Most importantly #6.
6) The recognition by the Oiler franchise that finishing in the bottom five, with lacklustre performances by players is not acceptable. hence, leading to Tambellini's ouster.
Hopefully this will mean that for once, the Oilers will finally address the noticeable holes in the lineup and ice an improved, more consistent lineup that what's been slogged together.
View Public Profile
Master Lok's albums
Find More Posts by Master Lok