View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 06:09 PM
madgoat33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
I read the thread, I know you guys don't like to hear from us too much, but I'm going to post in here anyways.

I've watched quite a number of Hawks games this year and this was by far their worst performance and when you couple that with by far the Canucks best performance (this was the Canucks best game by a country mile) it's hard to actually get a good gauge on what the true playoff matchup will be.

I hope we play again in the playoffs, the playoff games between our teams are some of the best the league has seen since the turn of the millenium. I love it.

-----

I will say you guys were probably tired last night, but why did Quenville still play Keith for 27 minutes? I know he's unreal (the true Conn Smythe in 2010) but in 3 games in 4 nights, you'd think coach Q would have found a way to keep him closer to 23ish.

BTW, I'm not trying to be fake or too nice, I despise you're team, but I love what it brings out in our team. So I'm sort of hoping for the matchup in the playoffs, but wouldn't be at all sad if you lose in the 1st round.

I do however appreciate a decent number of you guys who are generally good posters on HF, every fanbase has a lot of clowns....seems we bring them out of eachother.
well brookbanks is terrible, oduya had a rough game, Seabrook looked bad and really slow so keith's mins were high.