View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 06:19 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
No you made it look stupid. If you are smart enough to understand what I actually said you'll see that I was talking about a large number of rookies in the lineup, something Kreider lovers obviously want, but will never happen.

They all start as rookies, and I don't mind one or two in the lineup as long as they know how to play up here. But Kreider looks a little lost and needs more time in the minors. Stop telling me he deserves 2nd line minutes and he should replace Pyatt and blah blah. That's just ridiculous at this point.
Actually, no no....you did not say that at all. You said nothing about a large number of rookies and if that is what you ACTUALLY meant then you should have ACTUALLY SAID IT. Sorry we're not "smart enough" to interpret what you are saying into meaning something completely different.

But now that you have translated your original thought for us; no one here is advocating for a large number of rookies. This is too comical. Where would they play? We have one rookie in the lineup. He is on the 4th line. Just shaking my head.

Who said 2nd line minutes? With the center depth the rangers have right now, the 3rd line would be fine for periods 1 and 2. In tight games you put him on the 4th line in the 3rd period...kindaaaa like how Torts did just that in the playoffs last year. And you know when Kreider's goals were scored? In the 1st and 2nd periods. Imagine that, right? Crazy stuff.

There's nothing ridiculous about benching Pyatt who has been a shell of his former self and a weak spot all season for this team. I liked the signing when it happened. Liked his size a lot. But man has his skating killed him. He can't get in on the forecheck to win pucks so he can use his size. He can't get to players to finish checks because the play is already gone. He finally scored sunday and thank god considering Richards set him up alone in between the circles. But you're right it's all just "blah blah" because you don't want to hear the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan McDonut View Post
has anyone ever said this? you're basing that on absolutely nothing. and i dont know why you would mention pyatt, seeing how he is literally useless.
Thank you.